Before using this resolution measurement software HYRes IV and electric manual (this "Software"), you shall agree to the following terms and conditions of this Resolution Measurement Software User License Agreement (this "Agreement").
1) All rights concerning this Software, including its copyrights, shall remain vested in OM Digital Solutions Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "OMDS"), to which the creator of this Software (the "Creator") belongs, and except for as expressly granted under this Agreement, no license or rights, in whole or in part, is granted, assigned or transferred to you by receiving and using this Software and its manual.
2) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, OMDS, CIPA and the Creator provide this Software AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, and hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights, and its fitness for a particular purpose.
3) OMDS, CIPA, and the Creator shall not be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever due to any problems or damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this Software.
4) No questions pertaining to technical and other aspects of this Software, including its specifications, shall be directed to OMDS, the CIPA, or the Creator.
5) This software shall be used solely for its intended purpose, and you shall not use this Software, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than the intended purpose, including without limitation, sales of this Software.
The "intended purpose" is to accurately measure resolution, the result of which may be published.
Also, "other purposes" includes all purposes other than the intended purpose. This includes, for instance, selling this Software as a product (either as a single product or as a part of other products), the making of improper resolution measurements and releasing these incorrect measurement results for advertising.
6) You shall not alter, modify or copy this Software except as granted in this Agreement.
7) You shall not use this Software, in whole or in part, in combination with other softwares or incorporating into other softwares.
8) You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or print out this Software, in whole or in part.
9) You shall not create any derivatives from the Software. You shall not transfer, sell or lease this software and/or its derivatives.
10) You shall not modify, remove or delete any copyright notices, warnings, and other kind of information displayed in this Software and /or its manual.
11) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and in respect of any dispute which may arise hereunder, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court.